At this time of year in our home, it seems like someone is under the weather every other week. For parents, this usually means broken sleep as we tend to our sick kids, even if we’re not well ourselves. Finding the energy to complete the daily household chores or making it through a day at work can be difficult when your batteries are running low. Wouldn’t it be great if you could harness some extra energy and stamina during these tiring days? Recover with Hairy Lemon!
A big night out for me these days ends well before some start. It is always nice to enjoy a night out with the girls, or a date night with the hubby. For me though, a few glasses of wine can equal an unpleasant effect the next morning. A sleep in could assist, but the pitter-patter of little feet begin well before my body is ready to face the day. Wouldn’t it be nice to find a faster way to recover and get some extra fuel in the tank on mornings like this? Hairy Lemon to the rescue!
What’s in it?
Hairy Lemon is an ideal formulation for those who feel tired due to a hectic lifestyle. It helps to optimise energy levels, has a strong recovery action and may also be of assistance in aiding concentration.
It contains several key ingredients such as B‐group vitamins and Vitamin C, plus Guarana, Ginseng and Biotin to quickly help soothe the nervous system and increase energy.
I found the flavour pleasant. Drinking Hairy Lemon not only gave me more of a bounce in my step but rehydrated me too. I recommend giving these a go when you’re feeling low on energy. You’ll really notice the effects of the B-Vitamins and other energy lifting ingredients. (For a detailed list of ingredients see here – www.hairylemon.com.au/aboutus)
Hairy Lemon Pick Me Up Recipe
1 Hairy Lemon tablet
1 glass water
Optional: Hairy Lemon sunglasses, lip-balm, earphones and your iPod.
* When you’re feeling low on energy, pop one Hairy Lemon tablet into a glass of water.
* While it fizzes and dissolves, grab your yellow Hairy Lemon sunnies and pop them on.
* Grab your lemony Hairy Lemon lip balm and whack some on your dry, dehydrated lips.
* Find a sunny spot to sit, grab your glass, iPod and funky hairy Lemon earphones and turn on some relaxing tunes.
* Sip on the refreshing lemony goodness that is Hairy Lemon.
* Allow the energy levels to replenish and enjoy your day!
** DISCLAIMER: Parents of toddlers may find opportunities to sit in the sun whilst listening to relaxing tunes limited. If so, quickly consume your Hairy Lemon before you hear screams of “More pancakes please Mum/Dad?”
Hairy Lemon Prize Pack Giveaway
We have two fantastic Hairy Lemon Energy Packs to give away!
Each pack includes:
2 boxes of 20 Hairy Lemon effervescent tablets along with the following recovery essentials: sunnies, headphones, lip balm and bottled water. Valued at $50.
* You must like both the Hairy Lemon and Melting Moments Facebook Pages for a valid entry (this will be checked).
* You can earn 8 more entries once you’ve completed the first two.
* You can also come back daily to earn more entries.
* Australian residents only.
(Always read the label and use only as directed ~ Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet).
I received a Hairy Lemon pack to review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses
Here's some we prepared earlier...