Before I had the twins I used to always be on top of body hair growth, although I had never tried waxing I was a regular shaver. Once B1 and B2 came along, the length of time between shaves grew dramatically. I still managed the under arm area every morning in the shower (most days) but the legs became rather unattended to, especially through winter. Luckily, the hair on my legs does not grow extremely fast and is also not too dark.
For a while now I have been considering giving waxing a go. Friends talked about the convenience and the smooth feel after a wax. I recently started asking questions about salon recommendations and about what it was actually like getting it done, especially the bikini area.
Then an opportunity came up for me to trial and review the Marzena Wax Strips. I was very intrigued, though still a little unsure. Would it hurt? Would I be able to do it myself? I decided to jump in and give it a go.
Boy am I glad I did!
The wax strips are designed to make leg waxing quick and easy.
A box contains 20 reusable natural wax strips and each strip can be reused up to 6 times, making it very economical. Marzena natural wax strips are infused with the fragrances of summer fruits. I loved the smell.
One simple treatment will leave your skin silky smooth for up to 6 weeks.
The steps are simple:
1. Ensure your skin is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Rub the wax strips between your hands for 5-10 seconds to warm the wax. Separate the strips by pulling the plastic strips apart.
3. Place the strip on the area to be treated. Firmly smooth the strip down in all directions.
4. Once the strip has been firmly applied, zip-back fast for best results. Holding the skin taught to prevent any skin movement when the strip is removed is recommended.
5. Any traces of residual wax can be removed in one of 3 ways. The most affective I found was by folding a used wax strip in half (wax side in) and dabbing the area with the un-waxed side. Any stickiness is easily removed by wiping the area with a clean cloth which has been dampened with vegetable oil.
This left my skin feeling amazingly soft.
Ready for shorts. Bring on summer!
Marzena have a wide selection of hair removal products for your Summer beautifying needs.
Marzena’s products are available from Priceline, Coles and selected pharmacies. For further info on the Marzena
range of products, visit www.marzena.com or call 1800 128 618.
- See more at: http://meltingmoments.net/#sthash.EyzFd7kl.dpuf
Marzena has a wide range of hair removal products, with a product for every part of the body, all skin types and all ages.
The entire range is dermatologist tested and contains no harsh chemicals.
The range includes natural wax strips, hair removal creams, in-shower hair removal creams, and Brazilian and liquid waxes.
Marzena’s products are available from Priceline, Coles and selected pharmacies. For further info on the Marzena range of products, visit www.marzena.com or call 1800 128 618.
I was sent a box of Marzena wax strips to try for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.