Five things that make a great start to my day:
1. Hearing the *thomp-thomp-thomp* of little feet running in to our room is the welcome sound of Dora coming to join us for early morning cuddles. She’s such a snuggle pot!
2. The sound of the coffee machine churning out a hot cup of coffee then sitting to enjoy it on the lounge while catching up on
3. A healthy home made bircher breakfast with yoghurt and berries is great fuel to start the day, especially when accompanied by the above mentioned coffee.
4. Opening the curtains to fill up the house with the warmth of the sun and light.
5. Spending some time chatting with hubby before he has to head off to work.
What’s your top 5?
Last week’s most clicked post was shared by Judy from Pursuit of Functional Home. It showcases 10 stunning small space home designs that Judy has collected as inspiration for her new home. The first one (featured below) is my favourite. It reminds me of so many lovely spaces I’ve had the pleasure to visit in Sydney. Thanks Judy!
Hope you’re having a great morning!
(The new linky widget may take a few moments to load)
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/flyonbyfriday.jpg" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>