We have been making our own ice-cream and yoghurt in a yoghurt maker. We are so rapt with it. We’re making a litre of delicious yoghurt each week for about $4.
Yesterday was hot. 37˚c was the highest I saw the temperature reach. I put some of our own banana yoghurt into a popsicle container and made banana yoghurt pops. They froze really well and were creamy, not icy as I’d expected. Dora was impressed.
Where ever you are in the world, we’d love to hear what you’ve been cooking:
Some guidelines for this week’s Sunday Sweeties Link Party:
1. Share a recipe or two with us (recipe linkies are welcome).
2. Please follow us on Networked Blogs or one of our other social connections. Add your social links at the linky down the bottom of this post so we can visit you there too Write the name of the social media first eg. Twitter – Melting Moments
3. Add your link parties to our list here.
4. Please link back to us or grab our button (see code below linky).
5. Check out some of the great posts left by other wonderful bloggers and share some comment love with them.
Our button is here to share:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shared1.gif" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>