Last Christmas, I was pretty impressed with my efforts at making ‘gifts in a jar’ for two of my cooking loving nieces. I will fish out a photo of my gifts during the week. They were a huge hit and the cookies that were made from the mix were supposed to taste fantastic.. It’s a shame noone saved me any.
Here’s where I found the recipe:
http://www.make-it-do.com – Santa Cookies
I used mutli coloured M&Ms as I couldn’t find just red and green ones. Impressive huh? I wish I could take credit for the idea. If you google ‘gifts in a jar’ you’ll find a whole lot of different ideas, including peppermint hot chocolate gifts like this one:
http://www.texascottageblog.com – 10 Christmas Gifts in a jar
I hope you’ve had a great week. What have you been cooking?
Some guidelines for this week’s Sunday Sweeties Link Party:
1. Share a recipe or two with us (recipe linkies are welcome).
2. Please follow us on Networked Blogs or one of our other social connections. Add your social links at the linky down the bottom of this post so we can visit you there too Write the name of the social media first eg. Twitter – Melting Moments
3. Add your link parties to our list here.
4. Please link back to us or grab our button (see code below linky).
5. Check out some of the great posts left by other wonderful bloggers and share some comment love with them.
Our button is here to share:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shared1.gif" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>