These are a cute little lunch box snack that I made during the week. They were very quick to prepare and are tasty.
2 ripe bananas
1½ cups SR flour (or wholemeal SR)
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbs milk of your choice
1/3 cup golden syrup
Blend egg, golden syrup, milk and one banana (roughly sliced) until smooth. Add oil bit by bit and blend again to combine.
Slowly add wet ingredients to the flour and stir gently to combine.
Mash half of the remaining banana and fold into mixture.
Spoon mixture into a greased mini muffin tray (12 hole). I filled each almost to the top but not over.
Top each with little half slices of remaining banana.
Bake in a moderate oven (180˚c) for 10-12 minutes or until just started to turn a light golden colour.
Pop them out of the muffin tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
My mix made 24 mini muffins.
What have you been cooking this week?
Some guidelines for this week’s Sunday Sweeties Link Party:
1. Share a recipe or two with us (recipe linkies are welcome).
2. Please follow us on Networked Blogs or one of our other social connections.
3. Add your link parties to our list here.
4. Please link back to us or grab our button (see code below linky).
5. Check out some of the great posts left by other wonderful bloggers and share some comment love with them.
Our button is here to share:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shared1.gif" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Sharing the love with: