Happy Sunday everyone.
This week we had some mums and bubs from our Mother’s Group over for a play date. I made a scrumptious Lemon and Blueberry Bread that I discovered on Pinterest. I got to use up some of the lemons that are stocking up on our tree.
What have you been cooking this week?
Some guidelines for this week’s Sunday Sweeties Link Party:
1. Share a recipe or two with us (recipe linkies are welcome).
2. Please follow us on Networked Blogs or one of our other social connections.
3. Add your link parties to our list here.
4. Please link back to us or grab our button (see code below linky).
5. Check out some of the great posts left by other wonderful bloggers and share some comment love with them.
Our button is here to share:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shared1.gif" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Sharing the love with: