It’s so lovely to be recognised by other bloggers. We are so grateful to have been awarded the Liebster Blog award by Crafty Little People. Thank you. It means a lot to us. Please check out Claudia’s fantastic blog. It’s full of inspiring and imaginative activities for your children.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster? The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the Questions that the person who tagged you created, then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!!
Here are the 11 facts about us:
1. We met at Mother’s Group when our babies were only weeks old.
2. We are addicted to Facebook.
3. We love cooking and trying new recipes.
4. Kaz loves sweet foods and Ang loves savoury
5. Ang loves running each morning, Kaz loves sleeping in.
6. Our football teams are fierce enemies but we don’t hold it against each other (often).
7. Kaz is a bit of a computer geek and Ang is a bookworm.
8. We both think we’re great dancers after a few bubblies.
9. We both like the TV Show Once Upon a Time
10. We are both aunties
11. We both like spending time outdoors with our bubbas.
Ang’s answers to the questions we’ve been asked
1. Of all the places you’ve visited, what is your favourite? Thailand. We went for our honeymoon and loved it.
2. What are you reading at the moment? Just about start The Year of Magical Thinking by Geraldine Brooks
3. What’s your favourite type of cake? Ice cream cake… yum
4. Is there a food you hate? What is it? Cream, or anything that is really fatty or oily… yuck makes me queasy
5. How do you like to celebrate your birthday? With family and close friends. A nice dinner, a few quiet drinks and lots of laughter.
6. What inspires you? Creativity. People who have overcome some sort of obstacle and achieved their dreams. Nature.
7. What’s a movie you’d recommend seeing? A Time to Kill
8. How would you spend $1000? If it wasn’t on something for the kids or the house then I would buy an iPad
9. When was the last time you went out dancing? My sister’s wedding. And boy did I dance
10. Do you prefer sweet or savoury? Savoury
11. What’s your favourite flower? Rose but very closely followed by orchids
Kaz’s answers to the questions we’ve been asked
1. Of all the places you’ve visited, what is your favourite? Tahiti. We could see fish under our coffee table and jump of our back deck to snorkel. <3
2. What are you reading at the moment? The Night Circus
3. What’s your favourite type of cake? Flourless Chocolate Cake
4. Is there a food you hate? What is it? Peas. I hate them.
5. How do you like to celebrate your birthday? I love being surprised.
6. What inspires you? Goodness.
7. What’s a movie you’d recommend seeing? Stranger than Fiction (Will Ferrell). I was pleasantly surprised.
8. How would you spend $1000? I’d buy some new clothes for myself.
9. When was the last time you went out dancing? For a friend’s hen’s night.
10. Do you prefer sweet or savoury? Sweet.
11. What’s your favourite flower? Tulips. I had the most amazing bridal bouquet.
Now for the 11 questions I have for you to answer:
1. What’s your signature meal that you love cooking?
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
3. What would be your dream job?
4. What was the last song you listened to?
5. What’s in your handbag?
6. What sports do you enjoy watching?
7. What was your favourite subject at school?
8. What’s your favourite day of the week? Why?
9. Are you a Mac or PC user?
10. What’s your favourite thing to do to relax (relax? What’s that?)
11. Three words that best describe you are:
Our nominations are:
The Illiterate Infant
Me and Mia
It’s Organised Chaos
Disorganised Family Love
Ang and Kaz