Both Ang and my footy teams didn’t make the grand final. I did host a tasty barbeque at our house though… a few snags and a yummy salad accompanied by some freshly baked rolls. Easy but delicious.
This is an all time favourite salad that I whip up regularly in the warmer seasons. It’s a little sweet too, with honey in the dressing. It’s a perfect salad to take along when someone asks you to bring something to a barbie or party. It tastes great the next day too.
Roasted Pumpkin and Spinach Salad (with pine nuts)
We had some delicious looking recipes last week. The most we’ve had yet! Thanks so much for sharing.
Here are some of the delicious looking pies that were shared.
From L to R:
1. Sweet Potato Pie ~ One Mother Hen
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ Mrs Mama Panda
3. Brownie Lime Cheesecake ~ Me and My Sweets
4. Lemon Tart ~ Carole’s Chatter
Some guidelines for this week’s Sunday Sweeties Link Party:
1. Share a recipe or two with us (recipe linkies are welcome).
2. Please follow us on Networked Blogs or one of our other social connections.
3. Add your link parties to our list here.
4. Please link back to us or grab our button (see code below linky).
5. Check out some of the great posts left by other wonderful bloggers and share some comment love with them.
Our button is here to share:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shared1.gif" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Sharing the love with: