Since losing my dad twelve years ago, I had always felt a bit empty on Father’s Day. That is of course, until I became a mother and my husband transformed into the most wonderful dad I know.
Yesterday, (Father’s Day in Australia) we spent our morning at the local botanical gardens. Dora wasn’t 100% but she had a wonderful time chasing ibis and trying to jump into duck ponds. I stood back a few times and just observed how much my husband adores his daughter. It’s so beautiful that it makes my heart swell. I am so blessed.
How did you spend your weekend?
We’d love you to share a heart warming story with us.
Also it’s not too late to add a recipe to our Sunday Sweeties link up.
A few short Guidelines for our party:
1. Share your heart melting moment story or photo.
2. We would love it if you would follow us on Networked Blogs, Facebook, twitter, or Google+.
3. Add your own link parties to our list here.
4. Link back to us or grab our button below and display it somewhere on your blog or post.
5. Have a read and show some comment love to the other wonderful bloggers that take the time to share their stories.
We'd love you to link back to us:
<div align="center"><a href="http://meltingmoments.net/" title="Melting Moments"><img src="http://meltingmoments.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/mmm3-1-e13447636399201.jpg" alt="Melting Moments" style="border:none;" /></a></div>